Last updated on the 5th of November, 2016
- SPROUT ENGINE S.R.L., to whom the CasePlease service belongs, is committed to keeping the Client's information private. By "the Client's information" CasePlease means any information about the Client, that he/she, or third parties provide to CasePlease. This policy relates to the privacy of the Client's information at www.caseplease.com.
- use, and
- COLLECTING THE CLIENT'S INFORMATION
CasePlease collects personal information when the Client:
- registers to use the Service
- uses the service; and
- communicates with the Provider.
- Personal Information - When the Client signs-up with CasePlease to use the Service, he/she will provide personal information such as name, phone number, country, region, city, address, post code, including billing address.
- Payments - Please note CasePlease DOES NOT store the Client's bank card information. The bank card information entered in the Client's CasePlease profile is stored by a Third Party, the online payment platform CasePlease partnered with. For additional information please send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will help you with our partner's contact details.
- Using the Service - Moreover, CasePlease will collect information submitted to CasePlease through the Service, such as the Client's arrival and departure dates for each trip for which he/she uses the Service. CasePlease will also record and store information about the color, size and brand of each item that is part of the Client’s CasePlease luggage. Please note that CasePlease will also inventory information about the toiletries stored with us, to ensure all items are accounted for.
- Demographic Information - CasePlease may also collect demographic information in connection with the Client's use of the Service, such as the hotels where he/she have stayed when using the Service.
By using the Service, the Client authorizes CasePlease to gather, parse, and retain data related to the provision of the Service, as detailed in the paragraphs above.
HOW CASEPLEASE USES THE CLIENT'S INFORMATION
- CasePlease uses Personal Information for:
- Statistical purposes to improve www.caseplease.com.
- Serving website content to the Client.
- Sending information about CasePlease's products, services, discounts, free coupons, samples, or flyers, that may be of interest to the Client.
- Communicating with the Client for operational purposes, such as account management, system maintenance and providing updates regarding the Service.
- CasePlease may de-identify and aggregate information collected through the Service and use it for any lawful purpose.
HOW CASEPLEASE MAY DISCLOSE THE CLIENT'S INFORMATION
CasePlease may share the Client's information:
- Please note, if the Client does not want to receive information about CasePlease's products, services, discounts, free coupons, samples, or flyers, he/she can opt-out from receiving these, by sending an email at email@example.com.
- with third-party Service providers;
- to comply with legal obligations;
- to protect and defend its rights and property; and
- with the Client's permission.
SECURITY OF THE CLIENT'S INFORMATION
- Third Party Providers - CasePlease shares Personal Information with the third party that processes the payments the Client makes, through the CasePlease website.
- As Required By Law - CasePlease may access, preserve,and disclose the Client's Personal Information or other account information if CasePlease believes doing so is required or appropriate to (i) comply with law enforcement requests and legal process, such as a court order; (ii) respond to the Client's requests; or (iii) protect the Client's, its own, or others' rights, property, or safety.
- Consent - CasePlease may also disclose the Client's Personal Information with his/her permission.
- CasePlease promises to treat any personal information the Client provides about himself/herself, securely, fairly and lawfully. The security of the Client's Personal Information is very important. CasePlease will take appropriate physical, technical, and organizational measures to protect the Client's personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Unfortunately, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While the Provider strives to protect the Client's Personal Information, the Provider cannot guarantee its absolute security. The Provider does not accept liability for unintentional access, use or disclosure.
By accessing and/or using these services, the User declares that he/she is at least 18 years old. CasePlease does not knowingly collect information from users under 18 years old, and does not want it. CasePlease will take steps to delete it, once it learns about having collected it.
changes in its provisions in the future, which will be in effect immediately after being posted on this page.
- The Client can block or restrict cookies set by any website through the browser settings on each browser he/she uses to access the Internet.
- To find out more about cookies visit: http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
the following address:
- SPROUT ENGINE S.R.L.
- Calea Crangasi 13, Bl. 11, Sc. 2, Ap. 71
- Bucuresti, Sector 6, 060332
- +40 727 572 159
- +40 726 219 466