1. What is CasePlease?
- Tired of packing? Luggage drop-off lines? Trips to the cleaners?
- Travel luggage-free with CasePlease and make the most of your trip. Leave your clothes with us and you’ll find everything drycleaned and in order, waiting for you at the hotel, on your next visit.
- At the end of your trip, CasePlease cleans, irons and deposits all your belongings, waiting for your next adventure.
2. Why do I need CasePlease?
- We know you’re tired of packing your bags for every single business trip. It’s time consuming and annoying. But with CasePlease, you don’t have to waste that energy anymore. Save it for something more important, like sight seeing.
- Forget about carrying your trolley or suitcase everywhere, now you’re free to walk around as you please. Remember airport check-in queues, which are packed full with people, where you have to wait in line to board your flight? Well, now you don’t even have to wake up that early and you can board your flight faster and stress free.
- With CasePlease you are always ready for your next trip.
- Do you always wait for your luggage and sometimes worry that the airline lost it? Not anymore.
- Unpacking is such a bother sometimes. And your clothes get all wrinkled. Say goodbye to that too.
- Don’t you just hate doing laundry? Well, not anymore. We do it for you. Now you have more time to focus on reading that book you left unfinished or other important activities.
3. How do I sign up?
That’s easy. Fill in our sign-in form with your e-mail and password of choice. A confirmation e-mail will be sent to you immediately. You can sign in as soon as you verify your e-mail address.
4. What do I do after I sign up?
5. How does CasePlease store my clothes?
- Step 1: Schedule a meeting with us, using our website.
- Step 2: Bring your belongings to the meeting. Give them to us. At the end of the meeting you will receive a report of all of your possessions.
- Step 3: We will clean and iron your belongings, free of charge. We will store everything safely, until your next visit.
6. How do I select my CasePlease plan?
- When scheduling the first meeting with CasePlease on our online platform (see the previous question), you will also have to select one of the two plans.
- Either the 50 Euro per trip one, for storing up to 10 clothing items (including footwear), plus a toiletries bag, as well as a phone/tablet/USB cable.
- Or the 100 Euro per trip one, for storing up to 25 clothing items (including footwear), plus a toiletries bag, as well as a phone/tablet/USB cable.
7. The full CasePlease experience explained
*After leaving your belongings with us, all you have to do is enjoy travelling with CasePlease.
- Schedule a new trip and fill in all your travel details.
- When you arrive in Bucharest, all of your belongings will be waiting for you at your hotel’s reception.
- Once delivery is made, you will receive a confirmation email before your arrival, listing all the items included in the CasePlease luggage.
- Your clothes will be cared for in a CasePlease manner. Meaning that delicate items such as shirts, suits, skirts, dresses will be delivered on hangers, protected by a cover, while other clothing items will be delivered in the CasePlease travel bag. There you will also find a bag of toiletries (300 x 180 x 140 mm), and one for underwear.
- At the end of the trip all you have to do is leave the CasePlease travel bag with all your belongings at the hotel’s reception and we’ll take it from there.
- After picking your luggage up, we will send you a confirmation email, listing all the items we found left in our care.
- Your clothes will be cleaned, ironed and stored along with all of your other belongings in a safe storage room, waiting for your next adventure.
- If you wish so, we can personally deliver/pick up your clothes. To do so, please send us an e-mail at email@example.com, or call us at +40 727 572 159, with at least 48 hours prior to your arrival at the hotel, which you declared in the CasePlease online form.
- Remember that the hotel room needs to be registered under the same name you filled in your CasePlease profile. Otherwise, the hotel won’t accept your bag because there is no evidence of your registration.
8. How much does it cost?
There are two fees involved:
- Flat fee: a €5 monthly fee that we need for storage. That means that your possessions will be stored in a safe place.
- Trip fee - paid at the end of your trip. It depends on the chosen plan:
- €50 fee per trip, for cleaning, ironing and transportation of your attire to and from the hotel. You can store up to 10 clothing items (including footwear), plus a toiletries bag, as well as a phone/tablet/USB cable.
- €100 fee per trip, for cleaning, ironing and transportation of your attire to and from the hotel. You can store up to 25 clothing items (including footwear), plus a toiletries bag, as well as a phone/tablet/USB cable.
- When do I have to make the first payment?
What about other payments?
- The first monthly payment will be made exactly on the day you leave your clothes and toiletries in our loving care.
What cards can I use?
- In the following months, the 5 Euro monthly fee will be automatically applied to the card you have submitted to your CasePlease account, on the 1st of each month. All invoices are emailed to you.
- The round trip fee (50 or 100 Euro, depending on you plan) will be paid at the end of your round trip. Your credit card will be automatically charged. All invoices are emailed to you.
- Invoices are stated in Ron (Romanian currency), using BNR’s currency exchange rate.
- We accept most credit and debit cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Maestro.
9. What type of items can I store?
Besides clothes (including footwear), you can store toiletries and cosmetics such as perfumes, shampoos, makeup, lotions, toothbrush and other similar items. Moreover, you can leave with us your phone/tablet/USB cable. Keep in mind that we cannot store jewelry, medicine, drugs, flammable materials or other similar items.
10. How many items can I store?
- You can store up to 10 clothing items (including footwear), plus a toiletries bag, as well as a phone/tablet/USB cable for the smaller plan.
- Or up to 25 clothing items (including footwear), plus a toiletries bag, as well as a phone/tablet/USB cable for the larger one.
- For example, a pair of socks is considered one item, a suit jacket another item. All of the toiletries you have have to fit in a 300 x 180 x 140 mm case. Additionally we can store your phone/tablet/USB cable.
11. Can I switch plans?
- Yes, changing plans is easy. You can switch from the 50 Euro plan to the 100 Euro plan, or vice versa, anytime. Please note we may call you or email you to discuss any necessary details, regarding the new plan and the number of items you are storing with CasePlease.
12. Can I change some of the items stored with CasePlease?
Of course. You can bring changes to your CasePlease wardrobe any way you like. You can swap clothes during any of your trips to Bucharest, so you won’t have to wear the same items over and over again. After delivering or picking your luggage up, we will always email you a list with all your belongings, so that you always know what you currently have in our care.
13. What about changing and cancelling trips?
- If any changes interfere with your trip, you have to let us know 48 hours prior to the date and time of your arrival. To schedule a meeting after the deadline please contact us at +40 727 572 159 to see if we can meet the request in due time.
- If you want to cancel your trip after the deadline mentioned above, you will have to pay damages up to 25% of the round trip fee.
14. Where is CasePlease available?
For now, CasePlease is available for all business travelers, in Bucharest, Romania, at any hotel or apartment of your choice.
15. Are my belongings safe?
We assure you that all of your belongings are safely taken care of, mostly because we only work with professionals.
16. How can I contact you for additional information?
If you have any extra questions than those listed about you can always send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at: +40 727 572 159, or send us a message via our Facebook page. We’re always online and ready to answer all of your questions accordingly!